My Last Holiday

My Trip To Java

Last week, on my school holiday. My family decided to go on trips to several places. This time we visited Semarang, Malang, Solo, and transition cities Cirebon, Batu. So this was a long trip that we spent 5 days. My brother drove a car. I was excited to have this journey, because I'm so bored at home. Only go to the mall and restaurant. 

On 1 January 2020, Wednesday we woke up earlier because we went from down to avoid traffic. We put our stuff in the car. I slept in my car for 3 hours we arrived in Cirebon, my first trip. In Cirebon we didn't do many things. We only ate Empal Gentong, that so good. I had went to Cirebon, so this was the second one. After ate we went to the next trip for 5 hours, in the car I was watching netflix in my phone, listened to the music, etc. We arrived in Semarang at 13.00 WIB. We went to many place, we culinary, etc. First we went to Nasi Goreng Babat Pak Karmin, and that was a big deal, I think that a very good Nasgor. After that we rested in Hotel until dusk. In night we go to the night market and ate Sop Iga. That day I felt tired but got new experience and ready for next trip.

The next day we breakfast at hotel and went to next trip. I felt excited, because this city had lots of fun. Its almost took 5 hours and we arrived at Malang. I liked spicy food, so this restaurant suits for me. Sego Sambal (sego=rice) the foods was so spicy made my tears came out. The hotel was very far away from the restaurant. I liked the hotel, the place was comfortable to stayed, lots of aesthetic places for photos. Next day, we went to Museum Angkut I already went to that places before so it's not very interesting for me, but I stilled enjoy it. Next place is Batu Secret Zoo, it's a pretty big zoo, there were also several rides, and a swimming pool. The last place I visited in Malang is Jatim Park 3, I've never been there, so basically Jatim Park 3 is a collection of place that have different type. i only went to Dino Park..

Last place that I visited is Solo. Lots of good in Solo, but I only have one day left. We spent a lot of time in the Hotel, because the hotel was a good hotel like : swam, jacuzzi, sauna, and spa. Its helps get rid of my fatigue after long trip. In the night we went for culinary in Wedangan its so gorgeous, because the place show the Solo culture. For next trip I will go again to Solo because I missed everything.
   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreamers

Nico's Weg

Abraham Lincoln