Dreamers

 I have a lot of dreams to achieve. I want to be able to study abroad, go out there and find out what passion is right with me and develop it. There are so many things that motivate me to do that. Looking for new things, with new people and environments. A new culture that I can learn, do the things I want and make a new life. By being able to go to school abroad with a course that matches your passion, you will find it easier to do your job or even work there. And you can freely do whatever you want. 


But it's not an easy thing and my family isn't fully supportive, because my family doesn't want to be separated from me, lack of knowledge about scholarships and many more reasons. With that in mind talking about wanting to go to school outside looks really easy, but there is actually a lot you have to do. You have to study seriously, of course, it requires a fairly expensive fee (maybe), many competitors. 


This is just a dream that I want, and maybe in the end I will still be admitted to ITB (amen) by my parents. But ITB is also not the worst. But still, this is a dream that we can still achieve from now on, I don't have any ideas about scholarships, I just follow the times and circumstances. But nothing is impossible, the proof is that I can go to SMAN 3 Bandung. We can only pray and ask for directions for the best path

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico's Weg

Abraham Lincoln